In the take-off
- The take-off and landing are permitted to pilots holding the fly licence and insured for the risks against third parties (in the case of tandem, also insurance for the passenger), and students who fly under the responsibility of a flight school. The Club reserves the right to request the documentation regarding the regularity of insurances and fly licence.
- Once off the shuttle, quickly move out of the street to allow the transit to cyclists and other means.
- Always check the weather condition before your take off, we remind you that the wind coming from the northern quadrants is extremely dangerous in the area of the Cornizzolo.
- Prepare your equipment and go to the air for the take off only when you are going to take off.
- Have you respect for the pilots who are about to take off, not hinder their area of fledging.
- If one pilot is occupying the take-off area for some time preventing others from taking off, however, ask you permission before you open your glider in front of its (will surely be a piacevole gesture and civil)
- Tune your radio on channel security (information board)
PMR: Canale 8 + Codice CTSS 16
446,09375 MHz + Tono Subaudio 114,8 Hz
- Always run the check-list of pre-flight checks
- Is forbidden to fly at low altitude on the take-off area
- Respect the precedences (illustration)
- Give you the priority at the gliders slower and tandem.
- Is forbidden to do acrobatics above the country and landing, especially at low altitude.
- Is obligatory landing "C", except for students under the responsibility of the school.
- Remember to give precedence to the neophytes and the tandem.
- Once landed vacate the landing and go to in the area for folding.
- Respect the use of areas (illustration)
Do not dispose your rubbish but take them with you. This also applies to cigarette butts.
WHEN YOU FIND A REFUSAL TO TAKE-OFF OR LANDING OR CRYING INSTEAD THINK THIS IS A SCANDAL TO PICK IT UP. RETRIEVE YOUR FRIENDS TO FLY WHEN THEY ARE PAY LITTLE ATTENTION AT THE COMPLIANCE WITH THE RULES OF THE LIVING AND CIVIL
118 - Number of health emergency / Mountain Rescue
112 - Emergencies number